Digital marketing, fundraising & campaigning resources
- Best online donation platforms & tools If you’re a nonprofit looking to collect donations online, you will need a great donation platform to help you create donation forms and campaigns. There are plenty of high-quality platforms to choose from. All these solutions have essential … Read more
- Google Ad Grants: The Ultimate Guide Managing a Google Ad Grants account is NOT like managing any other Google Ads account. There are specific strategies and account limitations you need to take into account. This blog is a complete step-by-step guide to setting up, … Read more
- Are Google Ad Grants worth it?Will the time and effort it takes to set up and manage Google Ad Grant be worth it? It’s a question plaguing time-strapped nonprofit marketers everywhere. With a US$10,000 per month up for grabs, it certainly seems like … Read more
- Facebook Ads cost Australia: A complete guide How much do Facebook Ads cost in Australia? Unfortunately, there is no one-size-fits-all answer. The good news is that you set your budget, choosing how much to on a campaign. You can spend as little as I could … Read more
- Google Ad Grant: 9 Best Practice tips Looking for some Google Ad Grant best practice tips to help you optimise your account and spend more of your budget? If you are just starting out with Google Ad Grants, you may want to use our step-by-step … Read more
- Digital Marketing for Social Enterprises: Definitive Guide Intro This guide to digital marketing for social enterprises, B-corps and ethical and sustainable businesses. We will cover some basics that should help you jump-start your digital marketing and help you build a digital marketing plan to grow … Read more
- Digital Marketing for Nonprofits: Definitive Guide Intro In this guide to digital marketing for nonprofits and charities, we will cover some basics that should help you jump-start your digital marketing and help you build a digital marketing plan for your charity. This guide covers: … Read more
- 99 Power Words for nonprofitsWe all know words have power. Power Words are words that savvy copywriters and marketers use to trigger an emotional response. They make readers pay attention and take action. Using a few Power Words in emails, ads or … Read more
- Charity Facebook Ads Examples Looking for some inspiration for your next Facebook campaign? You have come to the right place. In this blog, I’ve gathered some examples of the best charity and not-for-profit Facebook Ads to share with you. How are charities … Read more
- How to get petition signatures with Facebook Ads [2023 guide]If you have a petition set up ready to collect signatures and want to collect signatures through Facebook ads this guide is for you. Whether you are using it as a lead generation strategy or want to add … Read more
- How Facebook’s Ads policy changes could impact your NFPIn case you missed it, back in March Facebook announced it would be requiring Australian advertisers running ads about political or social issues to complete Facebook’s ad authorisation process and display “Paid for by” disclaimers on ads. Since early August, … Read more
Let’s Do It Together
Subscribe To The Blog
After ten+ years working in not-for-profits, I took everything I learned and created Karma Campaigns.
In my years working for social causes, I’ve learned how to create messaging that inspires empathy and generates action. I have tested button colours, page layouts and ad formats and gotten to know an audience who are ready to hand over their hard-earned cash to causes they believe in.
As well as raising millions of dollars for great causes, I’ve helped defend people and the planet, ensure vulnerable folks have access to the basics, and secure wins for trade justice, LGBTIQ+ rights and workers’ rights. This is what gets me up in the morning.